DIY: Tiny Pumpkin



Did you know here in Argentina we dont celebrate halloween? well, know you know it :D... but I am doing this post to share my tiny pumpkin (:
Can you guess what is made from??

Acá en Argentina no celebramos Halloween, pero igualmente tenía ganas de hacer esta calabacita desde hace un montón! pueden adivinar con que esta hecha???
I found this fat walnut when buying walnuts at the supermarket, it looked so cute and just like a pumpkin that I bough it! Then I added a fake stem with polymer clay and painted with acrylic paint, easy peasy lemons squeeze (:

El otro día en el supermercado estabamos eligiendo nueces para comprar y en eso encontré esta nuez gorda que tenía toda la pinta de una mini calabacita!! Así que lo único que tuve que hacer es agregarle un tallito falso hecho con porcela fría y después lo pinte con acrílicos y voila! una mini calabacita!
So this is basically the only Halloween ornament I have in my house right now lol I think I will have it in my desk for the rest of the year...
Así que este es basicamente el único elemento de Halloween que tengo que en mi casa jaja y creo que lo voy a dejar todo el año porque es muy tierna :)

Go and search for a fat walnut (:
I hope you like it!

Ahora vayan y busquen nueces deformes jajaj que es impresionante lo que se puede encontrar (:
Espero que les haya gustado la idea!!
Love, Agus

Link Party: Tidy Mom, Little inspiration, I heart nap time, Funky polka dots, Whipperberry, Yesterday on Tuesday, Hubby Made me Its overflowing, Tatertots, Sothern Lovely, Thirty handmade, Be different, Too much time, Someday crafts, Young and Crafty, Finding fabolous, Blissful and domestic, Craft Junkie,

It's Overflowing handmade projectsHubby Made Me
  1. Just visiting as a fellow guest from Danielle's Sunday Blog Hop! A little late, but better that than never. Enjoyed this post, and think you idea of using a walnut to get a pumpkin is original! Nice one!

    Will be following, to see what you get up to next, and meanwhile would like to invite you over to my blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com. Think you would both enjoy the visit, and we'd all love to see you there! If you'd care to Follow us too, and comment, that would be terrific! Don't think I've got anyone from Argentina on our blog roll! Hasta la vista!

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever and cute! I always love decorating for seasons and holidays - but never do because the clean-up and take down always seems so overwhelming. These add just enough spark and flavor to the home without leaving behind a huge clean-up. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and what a clever idea you had to turn a nut into a mini pumpkin! I thought you were going to say it was made out of clay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!I love those moments where I see something and it looks like something else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is just so adorable! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet. Love this project! So glad you posted it even though you don't celebrate halloween! Following you now. Follow me to at www.sewsweetvintage.com I posted "crafty clothes pin" and "chalk board table"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So creative and adorable! I can never think of things like that, just walking through a supermarket! Thanks for sharing this!
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment (:
You can write my and email to at: agustinayornet@gmail.com


Photonica | Diseño gráfico y web
Copyright © Agus Yornet Blog